Thin Wall cables are high temperature, low voltage for usage in the automotive, marine and other industries. Lighter, takes up less space and in most ways out performs it’s predecessor.
- Hard Grade Thermoplastic P.V.C Lead Free Insulation, according to ISO 6722 Class B
- Plain copper conductor, C-EPT1, According to EN 13602, Conductor according to ISO 6722/ LV112 Type B
- Generally for use at -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C – 12 & 24v systems (MAX 60v).
- Resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- More commonly found in vehicles post 1995.