Sterling has invested in a new range of quasi-sine inverters because they are smaller, lower cost, offer better performance and are more efficient and more reliable than sine-wave. Pro Power Q are Sterling’s range of quasi / modified sine wave inverters. Quasi sine wave inverters work with most electrical appliances, including: hair dryers, phone, computer chargers, microwaves, kettles etc. Exceptions to this are appliances which are thyristor controlled, for example, washing machines or bread makers.
- Cost Effective: Works out at around half the price of the Pure Sine Wave inverter, but works with around 95% of electrical products.
- 230V 50Hz and 110V 50Hz. UK / Europe domestic use and building site use Europe, and 110V 50Hz for building sites.
- Come with 24Kt gold plated connectors
- All inverters come pre-wired.
- Universal sockets available on some products.
- Quiet operation due to new larger fan.
- Relatively small footprint for the power size.
- The new turbo can inverter. Can lie flat or fits in standard cup holders in cars, lorrys vans etc.