- Genderless design
- Low connection force with high terminal contact force
- Connector housings are mechanically keyed by colour to prevent cross-connections
- Sacrificial terminal tip to contain damage caused by arc during ‘hot’ disconnect
- ‘Flat wiping’ action self-cleans the terminal contact faces as they mate
- Moulded polarity markings on connector body
Terminal crimping – Terminals should be crimped to the cable conductor using a suitable tool (terminals can be soldered to the conductor).
Terminal insertion – Observing the polarity markings, insert the terminal into the connector housing so that the step at the end of the terminal slides along the surface of the sprung metal tab within the housing. Continue pushing the terminal into the housing until a sharp click is heard, which indicates that the tab has latched into place behind the step and the terminal is locked in place.
Terminal removal – Press the sprung metal tabs in the connector housing fully flat using a suitable tool (so that they clear the step on the terminal body) and withdraw the terminal.
This listing is for one shell and two terminals.