Expandable braided sleeving is flame retardant and halogen free. It offers durable abrasion resistance in a wide range of industrial applications. The open weave construction allows easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables. The construction of the braid allows the sleeving to be expanded upto 300%. Ideal for harnesses, automatic equipment, railways and the general manufacturing industry where wire and cable are required to have tough durable protection.
- Operating Temperature Range: -50°C to 150°C
- Melting Point: 250°C +/- 5°C
- Tensile Strength: 100,00 PSI
- Flammability: UL224 VW-1 Low Smoke-Zero Halogen
- Excellent UV resistance and anti-abrasion
- RoHS Compliant
- Material: Polyester (PET)