With years of experience in this market everything we could possibly think of was combined into this product range, resulting in the Ultimate Battery Charger. However, do not take our word for it. This was confirmed on its first competitive test with Sailing Today Magazine where it won premium product against the toughest competitors (Mastervolt and victron plus others). It was described as “this has to be the most flexible marine charger on the market today”.
- Power Pack / Power Supply. This charger works effortlessly as a power supply to DC loads to prevent depletion of your battery capacity.
- Battery Temperature compensation sensor included.
- Automatic Desulphation mode: 7-10 days cycle with anti-stratification program to keep batteries rejuvenated.
- Perfect for generator use. Due to its active PFC tolerance of AC input it shall run from crude sine wave forms – typical from generators. Also, % Power Reduction you can set the charger to run at lower power outputs to complement a wider range of generators and low shore power connections.
- Larger voltage / current requirements? The Pro Charge Ultra series can be put in series or parallel with other Pro Charge Ultras. This is enabled by the chargers have dynamic charging ability.
- Truly Global Application and perfect for generators. The Pro Charge Ultra shall work at AC voltages (80-270VAC and 40- 70Hz) and DC voltages (130-320V).
- Comprehensive 32 LED front panel. The user is provided with a voltmeter, ammeter and output power display. The panel also includes charging profile statuses and warning statuses.
- Multi Lingual. The Pro Charge Ultra now comes with front labels, Remote control and instructions in different languages: English, French, German and Spanish
- 11 pre-programmed charging profiles for AGM, Gel, sealed/flooded and calcium batteries. We also include a customizable option to allow the user to programme their own profile via the front panel.