This high quality, brand new remote display / monitor can be used with our MPPT solar charge controllers / regulators TR/PTR series and a broad range of PWM models, including VS****BN, PU****B and PU****BW series. It’s ideal for remote system monitoring as it allows you to have full control over the charging process. This unit can display various charging parameters such as voltage, current (separately for solar panel / load), battery state of charge etc. It can also record accumulated charge and discharge energy, as well as min / max voltage.
By adding this remote meter to your solar charge controller, you will also unlock a range of exclusive settings which give you far greater control over your solar system. With access to this vast range of charging parameters, you will be able to:
– Amend the battery type and capacity
– Select charging volts for different charging stages
– Specify the duration of each charging stage
– Create a user-defined battery type with charging parameters specific to your battery (if the pre-existing options are unsuitable)
– Personalise the ‘load’ settings – e.g. set timers for lighting, fans, pumps
– This remote meter also has self-diagnostic capability, and will highlight any system errors using advanced fault-targeting technology.
– The clever design of this model features a removable external frame which allows the meter to be either flush mounted or surface mounted, depending on personal preference.
This remote meter can be used with any of our high efficiency MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers, e.g.:
– TR and PTR series (models TR****BN, TR****AN and PTR****AN)
– VS Series (models VS****BN)
– PU series (models PU****B)
– PU series waterproof (models PU****BW, with compatibility cable)
If you already have one of our compatible solar controllers with an RJ45 port, you can easily add this remote meter to your controller – just plug the cable supplied with the meter into the RJ45 socket of the controller. For controllers with a RS485 port, an additional RS485 to RJ45 cable will be required for connection.
Please note: this remote meter is not suitable for dual battery solar charge controllers.