Professional 3000 watt modified sine wave inverter, converts 12 volt battery power into useful 230 volt AC mains power – ideal when working remotely where no mains power is available. Well suited to demanding applications, with rugged extruded metal casing, heavy duty input cables and clamps for direct connection to vehicle batteries. Modified sine wave is suitable for powering the majority of equipment such as mains power tools, fridges and compressors.
Highly efficient, running at 89% efficiency at 75% load, and with minimal footprint to reduce installation space. Fully protected against overload, over temperature and low/high voltages. Additional LCD screen is also available, to provide power consumption information – essential for effective power management when working remotely. Also available is the RINVCM Current Sensor, which monitors the inverter’s battery current, allowing indication of time remaining before battery is flat to help improve power management.
PowerSourcePro inverters are tested and certified to the relevant EMC and LVD Directives.
- 3000 watt modified sine wave output
- Operating mode and fault indicators
- Up to 12 hours continuous use
- Compact heavy duty extruded casing
- Optional multi-function LCD frame (RINVFRM)
- Optional current sensor module (part number RINVCM)
- Low power alarm and shut down to prevent inverter draining the battery
- Suitable for 12V vehicles