This is a complete Sargent power management kit including both the K155A and the DX320 DC-DC Charger
The K155A kit, is perfect for van conversions with an easy designed fit.
The EC155 power supply unit has a built in 200 watt charger, 12v fuses and 230v breakers. As the unit is surfaced mounted it can provide easy installation with all connectors situated at the bottom of the unit.
Inside the box is:
5 metre connecting lead, for between the PSU and control pan
EC50 Control Panel 12v & 230v wiring harnesses
The DIY harness is terminated with all the connectors ready to plug straight into the power supply unit. All 12v feeds are left with insulated blade terminals, designed to be extended if needed. The feeds include:
Fuses leisure battery feed
Vehicle battery feed
2 lighting circuits
Pump and Toilet Pump
Permanent Feed for Required Circuits
This kit is supplied with user instructions and a DIY installation guide.
This DC-DC charger takes power from the vehicle battery and alternator, to provide rapid multi-stage charging of a leisure battery. The battery is more fully charged than using traditional relay systems and any voltage losses in cabling are reduced. An engine running input ensures the charger is compatible with both smart and standard alternators and selector switches provide the optimum charging profile for most battery types.
• Multi-Stage charging – 3-Stage profile maximises charge into the leisure battery
• Vehicle battery protection – charging is automatically reduced to avoid over-discharge
• Selectable battery types – compatible with Gel, Lead Acid, AGM, LiFePO4 & Lithium Ion
• Charging indicators – clearly display charging status
• Temperature compensation (optional) – automatically adjusts charging rate depending on temperature
• Fully protected – built-in overload, short circuit & over temperature protection
-Input Voltage range
8 – 16V
-Output Voltage range
10.5 – 16V
Buck / Boost
-Engine run (D+) input
147 x 118 x 41mm