Suitable for all vehicles including all new Mercedes Sprinter with BlueEFFICIENCY, Transit Custom’s & VW T5/T6 Bluemotion
The B2Bs have become extremely popular as they fast charge batteries as you cruise along without the need for complex wiring, touching your alternator, voiding the alternator’s warranty and tampering with the electronic control units (ECUs). You can provide the on board batteries with a fast 4 stage charging profile with a very simple and speedy installation. All of the benefits of advanced charging without any of the drawbacks. Simply connect the B2B between the battery being charged and the battery you wish to charge.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE LENGTH OF CABLE TO BE THE MAX DISTANCE BETWEEN BATTERIES.
THIS KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING TO INSTALL AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM STERLING – THE MOST EFFICIENT AND CORRECT WAY TO INSTALL.
1 BB1260 Charging Unit.
* Meter – 16mm² PVC Red Main Power Cable Rated to 110 Amp at 12 Volt.
* Meter – 16mm² PVC Black Main Earth Cable Rated to 110 Amp at 12 Volt.
2 x 8mm Post Type Battery Terminals For Connecting Your Leisure Battery
2 x MTA Midi Fuse Holders.
4 x MTA Midi Fuses (Includes 2 Spares).
Crimp Terminals Required to Connect Your Kit.
15 x Black Nylon Cable Ties.
10 x Adhesive Cable Tie Fixing Bases (19mm x 19mm) including fixing Screws.
2.5mm Roll Forged Drill Bit.
1) Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications, Manual for remote activation. Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed), Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
2) Output charging at 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V. Input voltages at 12V and 24V, Up to 800W rating.
3) Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.
4) Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allows you to override this.
5) Safety features: 100% fire proof plastic box / No screws to corrode / Thermal power reduction / Multi stage fan cooling
6) Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
7) Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
8) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
9) Customisable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
10) 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
11) 4 stage battery charging: The B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
12) Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Product Dimensions (mm):
L W D: 190 x 160 x 95
Weight (kg): 1.4