New to 2020
12V to 12V Battery to Battery Charger w/ 350W Solar Charge Controller BBS1230
12V to 12V 30A DC to DC charger
Remote control – BBURC
The new combined battery to battery charger and solar regulator maximises the operational usage of the battery to battery charger. It does this by adding a solar operation to the product both when the vehicle is in motion and moreover when the vehicle is stationary. This makes it, in effect, also a free 350W solar regulator when the vehicle is stationary. The open circuit voltage of the solar panels can be as high as 31V. This encompasses the majority of 12V nominal solar panels.
This product has all the benefits of the standard 30A Battery to Battery charger when the engine is on.
1) Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
Manual for remote activation.
Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
2) Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allows you to override this.
3) Safety features:
100% fire proof plastic box.
No screws to corrode.
Thermal power reduction.
Multi stage fan cooling
4) Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
5) Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
6) B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
7) Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
8) 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
9) 4 stage battery charging: The B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
10) Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
Remote control optional.