Universal 90-265 V AC input voltage range and also suitable for DC supply
All models will operate without any adjustment needed over a 90 to 265 Volt input voltage range, whether 50 Hz or 60 Hz. The chargers will also accept a 90-400 V DC supply.
Germanischer Lloyd approval
The Chargers have been approved by Germanischer Lloyd (GL) to environmental category C, EMC 1. Category C applies to equipment protected from the weather. EMC 1 applies to conducted and radiated emission limits for equipment installed on the bridge of a ship.
The approval to GL C, EMC1 implies that the Chargers also complies to IEC 60945-2002, category ‘protected’ and ‘equipment installed on the bridge of a ship’.
The GL certification applies to 185-265 V AC supply.
- Microprocessor control
- Can be used as power supply
- Battery temperature sensor for temperature compensated charging
- Battery voltage sensing to compensate for voltage loss due to cable resistance
Other Skylla Chargers
- Standard 185-265 V AC models with additional output to charge a starter battery
- GMDSS models, with all required monitoring and alarm functions.